Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bored

Since i've got nothing much to do now other than waiting for Jun's mommy to come pick me go xing chun, i'll just talk about what happened on last Thursday.

I went to bandar that day with my bro, Max and Leng. Marcus was supposed to follow but then dunno why he decided not to. we went to pick my cousin, Keegan on the way to bandar cause he wanna go buy his shoes. anyways, so this is what happened there. i went to this spa? for a face wash. my mum made an appointment for me already at 2.30pm. i was on time (rare thing) =). the girl who's in charge of washing my face, is 'decent'. i went in at 2.45 and came out at 5.50. THREE freakin hours! i basically just lie down there for 3 hours and let the girl do her thing. it's like a torture! its like taking a rubber band and keeps on snapping it onto your face. other than that the massaging was fine. i like that =D. after that went to my aunt's saloon to cut the remainings of my hair, just two shops away.

then we wanted to go watch movie lo since we got nothing to do ma but then the showtime doesnt suit our plan. around 11 like that, we went back to KB, Max was driving and then he feels drowsy. so the car macam ular when he drive. SO SCARY! hahahah. bo pien lo we stop by one kedai kaling to buy something to keep him awake. luckily the shop havent close ah. if not duno whether we can reach KB in one piece or not. HAHAH!

Basically that's it la. not much fun right? hahaha. Jun's coming now so.. CIAO! GO SMSA!

No comments: