Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seria Day

I dunno why I posted this pic but yeah, I like it. Hahaha.


Yesterday, Tuesday 29th July 2008, we (Me, Jan, Hung, Jia Yun) watched Wanted with two more random people whom we don't know in OGDC. We watched the 5pm show cause its the only time they're showing Wanted. So yeah. Its a nice movie! Awesome. Love it.

Jia Yun : Wa.. I come here first time got fountain!

Smoking Area to the left.

Look what's to the left too. =.=!

Smoking is banned, OGDC have to do something about that sign.

Waaa!! Sakai~

After we watched Wanted, we went to Jolibee to eat dinner and Jia Yun went home. Jun joined us awhile later. We goofed around then walked back to OGDC to watch Hancock at 845~ xP where Jason, Pei Fen, Adnand, Heidi, Alicia and Jeremy joined us. Ming Yang was there too. So yeah.. Hancock was kinda boring but the story line is good. Then yeah. Home.

P.S. // Sorry if my blog's getting boring, got nothing to post up. xP

No comments: