Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Night To Remember


Went to Twilight Prom last night and it's awesome! =D Just wanna send credits to people.

Thanks to Michelle Lee Chao Hui for purchasing the ticket for me and the dance or should I say dances.
Thanks to Dominique Jong Tian Fatt for actually PURCHASING the ticket for me.
Thanks to Bayley Tan Boh Kee (mommy) for convincing me not to wear coat. LOL!

To the people who seats on the same table with me.
Thanks to Nigel Hong Boo Liang for caring. ;)
Thanks to Russell Hong Boo Piaw for just being there.
Thanks to Glen Chong Yun Shing for bringing me to Edwin's house.
Thanks to Leon Lim Jin Yen for making us sit inside. ;)
Thanks to Vincent Chin Bao Onn for being there and not knowing I'm Morgan. HAHA!
Thanks to Edwin Ho Huat Yung for bringing me to Panaga's Club.
(Obviously this are not the only things I wanna be thankful for. But you guys know it lah)

And finally
Thanks to everyone involved in the prom night for an amazing night. ;)

Wow.. I feel like I've been elected President or something. Hahaha! Anyways, it doesn't kill just to say thanks right?


P.S. // Surprised that I know your full names? Don't be. I know you more than you think. I'm a good stalker. Don't believe? Ask Michelle (Lee). ;)

No comments: