Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a night!

=P
Last night, Saturday 02-08-08, Jason celebrated his advance birthday (real birthday 08-08-08) party in his house. It was a fun night! Extraordinary! I love it! xP I'm sure everyone enjoyed it too. Thanks Jason! =D I went there around 8 like that to find most of them already there. So yeah, we ate then we talked and talked. Warm-ing up by singing. HAHAHA! After that we're called out from the room to participate in a kind of lucky draw thingy where you pick a crumpled paper from a bottle and checks if its a tick or cross. If its a tick, you get a present from the birthday boy. xP Anyways, enough of that since I got a CROSS! So did Jun and Nigel. xP We 3 got X-ed! =( So.. back to singing. xP Here are some pics I took with my phone while singing. xP


Ming Yang (the DJ) in white.

Jeremy and Alicia

[U-18 CLOSE EYES!] Pei Fen and Jan

Boo Wei and Hung playing football.

Jan with a monkey hanged on her neck.

Nigel Hong.

Steuart caught in action

Nigel, Hung, Jan

You know who

Nigel

Picture says: Hung's leaving and Jan's sad

Ada posing~

I don't know why I took this pic. It's just a piece of used tissue paper.

Watch where the leg is going.

Alex

Again with the leg. xP

So after that, Hung Yi's dad caught us not drinking in the room. He dragged us one by one out to drink! He told Ah Long to make me one concoction. It was too thick so I drank half and gave the rest to Jan who said she didn't want to drink that night. HAHAH! And lookie here, she drank. After that I went out to put the glass on the table. Few secs later, the glass was shoved back to my hand and it was full again. =.=! So I got no choice but to drink it. Hahaha. Jan got addicted to the half cup of vodka I gave her and she kept on drinking after that. xP I don't know how much I drank but I know I was really red. Alicia kept on calling me REDFACE! Hahahaha. Well, it's true. I went to toilet and saw myself in the mirror. "WA! Babboon's ass also lose ah!" Lol.

*MISSING PIECE OF INFORMATION TO BE ADDED ON WITH PICTURES*

Here's the ending of the party. Tiong, Hui Yi and Jun were drunk. All of them vomitted. xP For the others, half drunk only. So yeah. Look how wasted Jun was.

Ending pic.

I'll post up the rest of the post soon and inform you guys after I got the pics from Minna, Hoong Wei and Jason. Oh and there's a video too. So, DONT TOUCH THE REMOTE! =D

No comments: