Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happenings

Five days only ma I no blog. Aiyo no need rush me one loh. Busy ma me. Got functions, extra classes, dance practices and some little things to attend to.

Tell me I'm crazy. Tell me I'm dumb. Kick me. Punch me. Insult me. Despise me. Whatever you say or do to me, I can't feel it anymore. I've been through things that are more hurtful anyone can do to me now. Please someone just punch me, kick me, slap me, or whatever! Release me from this neverending pain. What hurts the most is being so close to someone and you know that all you can do is stay beside him/her as a friend while watching him/her walk away. Slowly... Out of sight... Never to come back... Wishing for the next time you meet him/her to come soon... Once that time come... Plaster a smile... As if nothing is wrong... Tell me this doesn't hurt...

Anyways, my friends want to DRUNK me to spill out my secrets. Sorry kawan-kawans, that time won't be coming anytime soon. Good luck trying ya? =)

Lately, I've been forgetting alot of things. Like in studies, I can't even remember what teacher taught earlier that day. Am I getting old? I mean of course I'm getting old by the second. But is my mind failing so fast? So sorry to those whom I made promises with and forgot kay? It's not intentional. Maybe it's because of the atas atas thing? Hmm.. Dunno lah.. Or maybe is not enough sleep then brain cells mati like the 'dunno which teacher in SMSA' say one? Hope everything gets better loh..

I really really really, like to the very maximum dy/dx = 0 really, envy those people who don't use PCs at home. Those who don't even own a hotmail. Very steady lah k. I dunno how to survive without my PC. If no PC I die eh. Boring dao. I really wonder how those people tahan. Teach me? =D Whenever I come home, to the PC is where I go. No medicine cure liao me. Bonding with PC too much. Even with nothing to do on the PC, I can still stare at my desktop background.

*right-click, refresh. right-click, refresh. right-click, refresh. open firefox, stares, close. right-click, refresh.*

THAT'S WHAT I DO! LOL! Maybe I should try PC fasting. =D

Now for the daily happenings with me.

Last Wednesday, went to Jan's place for the dance practice. Done with part of 1/4 of the song. Kinda happy about that. Still alot to work with.

Next practice is on Tuesday! Better remember this guys. ESP NIGEL AND BERNARD!

Last night went to Leon's place to celebrate his birthday. His birthday is on the 18th of September but that night many people busy cannot go, so we postponed it to last night. Bought BBQ stuff and everything. We thought the fire is easy to set up. Who knows in the end, only set it up after like 1 hr and 30 mins. Hungry dao.... 8pm dinner. Thats basically about it. Talks, laughs, more talks and more laughs. =) Didn't get to take many pictures cause the camera girl is busy with her 'two people world' activity. -Jk- Got take pictures lah. Post em up after I get hold of them. Went home like around 12.

Ok, now imagine this. A saloon car with one daddy driving, his lovely wife is beside him in the front seat and 6 soon-to-be adults sitting at the back seat from Seria to KB. (The panaga road so bumpy again) YEOUCH!

On Monday, 8-12pm 4 hours straight of Ms. Tor's Maths session. Then go Bandar JIS with bus for thier friendly basketball match.

So I got today, Saturday, and Sunday free. Wanna go Bandar cut hair but my e e not back in Brunei yet. Sigh. Look like sua ku lang already me.

So thats about it.



Nah.. My 5 days worth of post. Full of words. Before post already kena Nigel say I'm nerdy cause blog many words. -.-"

No comments: