Thursday, September 11, 2008

Morgan PMS

I'm frustrated!!! I can't sign in MSN. I searched for the error code and it says that my MSN contact list isn't available, sign out and sign in again later. I can't even sign in lei. How to sign out? _._ So all I have to do is wait? Dang, I can't live without communication!!! =( (Phone no credit to call =P)

I think I got menses or something eh. LOL. Always got mood swings ba. Like this afternoon. Dunno why ah. Suddenly so depressed + angry at the same time. I punched at the wall and made a bump in the wall (wooden wall).

*pauses to try to sign in MSN. waits patiently as the two heads turn around and round. Sign in failed.*

I just got back my Progress test results. The last one I know of is Geo. Teacher ba don't want to give back the paper. Till now haven't give back. The only way to get to know our marks is by our group tutor. _._ Pukimak her. LOL! =X Deproved in GP and Physics. Improved in Maths and Geo.

Physics 44%
Geography 66%
Maths 90%
GP 63%

Deproved a little only but improved way alot! =D Grats to myself. Hahaha. I post these results up not to be proud or anything. I just wanna look back to this blog when I'm way further in studies or even when I finished my studies and think back how I managed to get to where I am.

*pauses to try to sign in MSN. waits patiently as the two heads turn around and round. Sign in failed.*

I'm still wondering what else to post. Holidays coming up and I got extra classes to attend. Ah.. But just for one week la. Just don't tell me holiday only 1 week. If not I strangle who ever is close to me. Besides that, there's alot of things to do during the holidays so it's no rest time for me. Practice the dances. Going to Empire with kawans-kawans. Andddddddddd other plans that ought to be thought of soon.

*pauses to try to sign in MSN. waits patiently as the two heads turn around and round. SIGNED IN! to find that many people also have the same problem. Contact list online 33/200*

YES! YEZ YEZ YEZ! I SIGNED IN! Now I dunno what to do even I'm signed in. No one's online. _._ Ah well..

I'm currently reading 'If I am missing or dead' by Janine Latus. A true story of abuse. Michelle borrowed me that book instead of Twilight~ Lalala~ Lol. Anyways, haven't even got through half of the book. Will find some time to finish it soon.

Nothing else to post k. Later I keep type you readers read till also sien ma. So why bother think so hard. Go and eat dinner lagi better.



P.S. // This post has abit of brokeneded Engrish.

No comments: