Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tree of Life

I just realised that there's one part of my previous posts that I left out due to Friendster's maintenance. Just saw it this morning. Hahaha. I kinda forgot what I wanted to post but here's what I remembered.

This is something I came up with long ago. Took me just about 10 minutes.

I've been given the time,
I've been given the chance.
But i never did realised,
What you had in hand.

I may be your friend,
I may be your man.
But I deny them both,
Cause you deserve more than a friend.

You are the apple of my eye,
For I am your apple tree.
Always being there for you,
Till you're ready to be picked.

No matter how close you are,
You are still near far beyond.
No matter how pretty you are,
We can never bond.

Its the end of the world,
My head says so.
But your voice came,
And woke me up.

You made me believe,
What I had in myself.
What I mean to them,
What I mean to you.

For they are my friends,
You are my queen.
They bond us together,
They are the branches of our tree.

I know it doesn't rhyme at parts but I can't rhyme! =P

I've read alot of articles about Life, friendships and stuffs. Here's my points of view to share with you readers.
Life is like a tree.


The tree itself is you. It's your choice to be a herb, a shrub, or a tree. That is to say, you are in control of your life. The leaves are like your friends. Without them, you can't survive. Even in some areas, trees without leaves can still survive but do you think they're nice to look at? So yeah, you get my point. The branches are your bonds. It determines how you bond with your friends. Far by still in contact, close to you but it's dropping off. As you know, overtime, leaves drop and new leaves grow. So that is to say that, from time to time, friends come and go in life in order for us to move on. Those leaves that are dropped will decay on the ground forming nutrients in the soil. These nutrients will then be absorbed by the roots of the tree. (Bringing Geography in) Without the roots, will the tree be stable? The roots will be your experience level. So, what I'm trying to say is, don't be afraid to lose some friends. It is these 'lost' friends that help us to move on in life.

Hope you get what I mean. =P


P.S. // I escaped Geo class again.

No comments: