Friday, June 20, 2008

Now this is the real one

Alright . i don't know how come i wanted to start a blog but heck , i'm here now =P from time to time , i feel like talking to someone but there aint anybody to talk to , so i can still type what i want here . maybe that's why i wanted to blog in the first place . hahahah


This blog is just a piece of my mind that i want to type out so that i can read back when i'm 30 or so. that is if i still remember this blog. HAHA! plus, i wont hesitate on giving people names if i feel like it, so dont tempt me =D

2 days ago.. someone, who's a ---, hacked my momo.91@hotmail.com. from what i know/gathered, that person used to be my close friend. he (90% says its a he) knows me quite well so i take it as i told him my password before when we're still buddies (obviously from what happened, he's not even in my sight). somehow our friendship went to hell and i decided to end it. so now, u can see what happened. it seems that its right for me to end that friendship. he's just a lifeless person who's so jealous of me. AHHA! anyways i still dont know who's the hacker la. dont want to know also..

I was thinking of typing a lot of things yesterday but then alot of things happened so i pretty much forgot all about it. so yeah. aight i'm off and away now =D

No comments: