Saturday, June 21, 2008

My PoV

There's this thing i have to mention. it's what a friend told me just now. sometimes we have to slow down and really think into matters. for example, when some of my friends encountered homosexual or bi couples, they'll feel disgusted. why feel that way? if you stop and think about it, it's not such a big deal actually. looking at the world at this stage, these 'bi' or 'homosexual' stuffs are bound to come eventually.
Take a look into the fashion world for instance, there are getting more and more clothes that are unisex (both sexes can wear it), shoes that are unisex, hairstyles, accessories and such. there're more stuffs created that both males and females can do/use/play together. think about it yourself. and for the love of the same sex, love is plainly unpredictable. when you feel secure or happy with someone whether or not its a he or she, you'll somehow bond with that person, thus loving him/her. if you just close your eyes and feel with your heart, it doesnt matter whether if you're in love with the same sex or not. what you're in love with is thier heart. now think again.
How does a blind/deaf person love?

What my friend told me just changed my point of view so i just wanted to share it with you guys, whoever reads my blog.

I hereby declare that my world is a 'gay-friendly world'. =)

P.S // i'm straight.


No comments: