Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Impatient people!

There you guys go. The pics. Only some of them though. Eventhough it's only some of them, it took me quite a while to finish posting them up okay. So slow the uploading. Oh well~ The pictures are in no particular order btw.

Please don't ask me who the two girls are cause I have no idea.

Vincent and Nigel

Nigel and Frances

Aziz doing some white magic with the Prom Queen's wand.

Edwin Glen Mo Leon Nigel

Vincent Russell Nigel Leon. At Vinc house. I wasn't there. Just copy the picture from Leon's cam.

Got abit the Gong Xi Fatt Chai feel ah here.


Black black white white white black black.

Nigel looking away from camera when tried to take a picture of him.

Russ did the same.

The camera is focused on the keychain instead of Glen. Lol

Vincent and Nigel

*COUGH*


Vincent and Russell




Took pictures of them 5 times and only one came out to be decent.

Don't know where to look la.

Me and Mich

The angle got abit off ah. Made the picture looked so wrong. (Focusing on the background :P)

Me and Aziz

Aziz spoiler!

Again with the BBWWWBB

Nigel and Russ

Leon

In the middle of speech. Lol


Prom Queen?!?! LOL


You go Russ! ;)


Glen looked like he's gonna poop. HAHA


Cool also this effect. Like some real paparazzi shot of a celebrity.

MY BOSS!


Leon got awarded Best Dressed. Prince Charming okay.

The two Best Dressed.


Prom Queen Nominees

Prom King Nominees

PROM KING!

PROM QUEEN!

Thank you Nazirul for the awesome pictures. ;)

Sorry that I only post up some of the pictures. If you want all of them then tell me. I'll give them to you. My email is at the sidebar of my blog. With that happy note, (Sir Bharat always use this phrase) I end my post.

No comments: