Monday, September 1, 2008

Long Day

Alright! Finally got the mood to blog. Actually got the mood already one earlier. But aiya.. malas ba. =P Can't find anything that's interesting to blog.

Where to start? Where to start?

Recently I got the urge to read books. Story books. Any kind la. Then Michelle said that she's gonna borrow me her Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. So yeah okay lo. I wait. I've been searching books to read in my house. Only got Archie comics alot. And and Pokemon books that are aging pretty fast! Just pull the page abit then break already. Lol. I was searching for my The Shakespear's Secret book (bought it in Miri long time ago but haven't read it) and couldn't find it anywhere. But just when I reached home today around 5pm, I saw it on my table. Rupanya is my maid borrow read and she didn't ask me! I haven't read she already took it away. How good is she huh?

*pauses from blogging to watch Kinship 1 on channel 301 AEC (every weekday 7pm)*

Talking about Miri, I went to Miri (well, partly) on Sunday morning. On the way there, passed the $3 tol, there's this major traffic jam. Haven't even see the customs building already got queue then the queue won't move at all. So in the end, we're on our way back to the 'not-so-happening' KB town.

I ate just now after the Kinship 1 movie. I realised that I can't really hold my hunger. Cause just now, half way watching the movie I got really hungry but waited till the movie finish. When I went to eat, my hands were shaking madly. Kinda scary actually. Wonder how am I gonna survive puasa eventhough I survived 5 years of puasa every year in my previous school. But this is the first time that my hands shook so intensely. Phew.....

There's this thing about movies and me. I tend to relate everything I saw in the movies (any types of movies) to my daily lives. Like imagine I'm this person then I'm that person and who's who and so forth. After that, I think at what I thought (is this even possible?) and found that it's kinda true. Lame right? Anyways, that's how I learn about life. Like what to do and what not to do. Mostly because of this, I tend to cry watching movies? Hahaha. I can cry at one tiny bit part of a movie. Last week, I got a sudden feel to watch those ke lian ke lian (sad) movies. For example, 1 Litre of tears and 200 Pounds Beauty. Eventhough I watched em, I still wanna watch! Those haven't watch either one, I highly recommend you guys to watch that. Nice!

Watched Casper on HBO just now. Casper is so so so uber duberly cute!!! Now I sound so so gay MUCH! LOL!!!! But it's true, Casper (in ghost form) is really cute. Hahaha.

And there's this thing about songs and me. I think I haven't tell most of you about this. I dunno what day was it but it happened recently la. Okay, it was a moody day and I really mean MOODY for the whole day where everything turned out bad/wrong for me. So.... when I wanna go to bed, I listened to my ipod. Just then sad songs played one after another. This song, Missing Me - RJ Helton, made me cry instantly as I sang through the song. When I say cry, it's not those teardrops only cry. It's those .. you know.. I dont know how to explain la. I just cried for more than 30 mins. Stopped only after I off my ipod and immediately fell asleep.

It felt good.

Kindly head over to this blog and read the post on "Physics-oriented" and the rest if you want. FYI, the guy my friend's refering to is me. Bangga~ =D

"To the world, you may be one person. But to someone, you may be the world."

This is another phrase from the shirt I was wearing. Hear, hear..

*A section is cut off due to insufficient information which were intendedly to obtain from Friendster but it's in temporary maintenence now. Will update later.*


Watch this video please. The girl in there is so so so so sooooooooooooo cute! Hahahaha. Really make me wanna pinch her! =D

I guess this will be the end of my post for today. Or... this week. Lol. Hope not.

P.S. // No colouring for this post. Sorry bout that. I'm used to this already. Plus, you don't find story books with lots of colorings. And I'm colour blind friendly. Eohh~ Banyak alasan. =D

1 comment:

friendship said...

my fist time read ur blog haha banyak simpan dalam hati ah haha to improve my english just reah ur blog la ah ah ah haha n n n cute eh lil gurl bh bh bh