Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged.

Tagged by Wei Han and Jan.


01. Would you fart inside an elevator?

.x Nope. I can hold it until I go out from the elevator, THEN I'll non-stop letting out gases. HAHA

02. What will you do if the person you like doesn't like you back?

.x I've been in this state for quite a long time already. Let's say, 3 years? Yeah, probably more than that. So I'm used to the feeling already. ;)

03. Miss Piggy + Kermit the Frog = OTP?

.x I have no freakin idea what this is. I know Pig + Frog = Prig la.

04. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

.x Yes. Totally blur.

05. What's your ideal lover like?

.x Like me! =D

06. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?

.x Loving someone is definately more blessed. If everyone loves someone, then everyone would be loved by someone else. If you think being loved by someone else is more blessed, then you're not doing your part!

07. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?

.x Yes I would if that person is the person I LOVE. I would rather let her be happy with someone else than being unhappy with me.

08. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

.x Why are the questions like balik-balik one? I would wait for her IF she isn't married. Hahaha.

09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?

.x Of course la!

10. What do you want most in life?

.x A bundle of love, hatred, friends, happiness, health, success and family all together.

11. Is being tagged fun?

.x YES! I no need to think of what to post if I got tagged. =D

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?

.x If someone has the potential to be my best friend then he/she would know what to do and what not to do.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?

.x Mommy

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

.x Got two person wor. Jan and Wei Han. Jan is erm 'Fei'. Wei Han is erm quiet? LOL

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

.x Married and poor without a doubt! If I'm poor, and someone is willing to live her life with me, then I'll have the largest priceless heart in my hands.

16. Would you rather be a bum or be a busy person?

.x Busy. I need to do something, if not I'll go mad!

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?

.x I would only if this relationship is worth it.

18. Define LOVE.

.x *Thought for 5 mins and no answer come out.* ...

19. Milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate?

.x One question, milk chocolate and white chocolate different? I always thought they're the same. Anyways, milk chocolate would do fine.

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?

.x Laugh like mad! Already say it's a prank so if don't laugh then do what? Cry meh?

Now I'm supposed to tag 8 person. They are,

.x Nigel x.
.x Leng x.
.x Mann x.
.x Shu'aib x.
.x Michelle L x.
.x Alicia x.
.x Michelle C x.
.x Ryan x.

I just got back from Miri so I'm abit tired now. Gotta sort out the things I bought and off to bed I go. Toodles~ <---- So MANLY.

No comments: