Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Da da de dum da da de dum dum~


Saw this MV while I was surfing Astro. I like the video a lot as well as the song. It just made me feel like dancing. Eventhough it's the first time I heard this song, it made me pop. LOL! If you get what I mean. It's teh SHIZ! I think I'm really into Rihanna already. Her songs too nice already. My desktop's background is her. =)

I watched Prom Night just now. Alone. DAYM! It's soooo good! It's da BOMB! I recommend you to watch it, preferrably alone and at night with lights off. Best horror movie environment you can get. Anyways, it's very nice. I know the movie long time already but I JUST watched it. Soooooooooo? I haven't watch Dark Knight btw. Hahaha. I love horror movies!

Bum bum be bum bum bum~ Sorry I'm a bit high tonight. After what I did. Hehehehe. It's been a long day for me but I ain't a bit tired. I feel STRONG! Woooo! I feel motivated! I feel RAWR! I have no idea what I typed! I just loveeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ =D OH YEAH BABY! I can do this allllll night long~ Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..........

*dozes off*

No comments: