Monday, September 29, 2008

Keeping my mouth shut

A chain questionaire.

1.The person who tagged you is?
.x Mann Mann , Michelle Chu , Dom

2.Your relationship with him/her?
.x Friends.

3.Your 5 impressions of them
.x Tall, quiet but, lame, likes to _|_ (Mann), outgoing, helpful, friendly

4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
.x Mann - First time see me already see me in my sleeping clothes and specs. -.-
Michelle - She treated Alex's shoulder during the basketball match when it got dislocated.
Dom - Can't remember.

5.The most memorable thing they had said to you.
.x Mann - Nung.
Michelle - Erm.. Dunno wo.
Dom - Never really talked.. Hahaha

6.If they become ur lover, you will?
.x Mann - HAHAHAHAHA! -look up at her- LOL!
Michelle - Dont think that'll happen lo.
Dom - ...............

7.If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
.x Mann - Cut off her leg bones and put into mine. =)
Michelle - Don't know her that well to improve anything.
Dom - There's no IF and no WHEN.

8.If he/she become your enemy, you will?
.x Mann - Enemy lo. Rude words flying around, gestures, bombs, guns, and secret weapons.
Michelle - :( :(
Dom - _|_ at him. LOL

9. If he/she dies, you will?
.x Mann - I will have one friend less to say bad words at me. =D
Michelle - Go to her funeral.
Dom - Go to his funeral.

10.What is it you want to tell for them now?
.x Mann - Next time see me, you better wish I'm not in my sleeping clothes and specs.
Michelle - Good luck in your exams!
Dom - Good luck in your dance?

11.Your overall impression of them is?
.x Fun-ny

12.How do u think ppl around you will feel around you?
.x When they're around me, they'll feel that I'm around them. Wtf?

13.The characters you love of yourself are?
.x Hahahaha. Every bit of me is ME.

14.On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are?
.x Refer to question 13.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
.x Don't know eh.

16.For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
.x Tell me if you care. Tell me if you like me. Also tell me otherwise. Thanks.

17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
* Note : This is randomly placed.

1. Janice Wong
2. Nigel Hong
3. Leng Leng Choo (the orang gonna turn 18 soon)
4. Michelle Lee
5. Alicia Jane
6. Minna
7. Michelle Chu
8. Michelle Yang
9. Pei Shi
10. Mann Mann (Can ka?)

18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with?
.x She single and available. Date her! HAHAHA!

19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
.x Female

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
.x I really don't think so.

21. What is no. 2 studying about?
.x Biology Physics Maths

22. What was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
.x Just just now. Talk about kapit kapit. ;)

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like
.x Those good looking boy-bands.

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
.x Yes. One little sister and one younger brother.

25. Will you woo no. 3?
.x Her boypren is so gonna kill me.

26. How about 7?
.x Don't know her that well. =)

27. Is no. 4 single?
.x Yes. I also know that she's in a relationship with B&J.

28. What is the surname of no. 5?
.x Not sure eh. Her name so long. Alicia Jane Siu Lee Sun correct? Dont know which one is surname. HAHAHA

29. What is a hobby of no. 10?
.x Wa! This one I know! Her hobby is 3S. Sleep, Slack and go Siao. =D

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
.x Erm... Friends lo.

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
.x SMSA with me! Set 1 Physics Set 2 PS Set 3 Bio Set 4 Maths Set 5 English

32. Talk about something for no. 1
.x She's the gossip queen. Also the Fei queen. Lovey dovey with her love.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8?
.x Nope.

34. Where does no. 9 live?
.x KB. Jalan Tepi somewhere there.

35. What colour does no. 4 like?
.x Blue.

36. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends?
.x So-so friend only.

37. Does no. 1 have any pets?
.x Nope.

38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
.x xD! She's only a teen!

39.What is no.10 doing now?
.x I think she would be at Boo Wei's party.

I didnt miss out any questions right? End at 39 only. Lols. Oh wells.

I got a few things I wanna blog but not now lah. Too tired from dance practice. My thigh hurts. -.-



P.S. // I have to keep my mouth shut next time.

No comments: