Thursday, September 25, 2008

Morgan Is Sick!

MORGAN IS SICK!

Early this morning when I wake up, I feel itchy all over my body. Starting from one place and slowly it spreads. But I didn't bother cause I'm still grumpy from my sleep. So just 'garu-garu' la..

Now about 4.45pm, still the itchyness presists. Am I having a disease or something? I haven't been to the hospital for check up verrrrrrrrrryy long already lo. Years also have ah. Dentist also. Anyways, not the main point. It itches badly la. When one place start to itch, I scratch, then another place start to itch, I scratch, then another place, I scratch and this goes on like forever!

I told my mom about it.

Me : Mi ah, HEN YANG AH! -scratches arm-
Mom : Na li yang?
Me : -stretches arm out to mom to show her the place where it itches- Duuuuu... Zhe li..
Mom : Zo mok hui yang leh?
Me : Bu zhi dao
Mom : Ni you chi she mok dong xi ma?
Me : Juice lo this morning.
Mom : Inside got beet root, you know? Hui improve your xue circulation one. That's why yang kua.
Me : Ohh.. Xiang he jiu jiang ha?
Mom : So you got drink la?

-BUSTED-

Ahh... Silly me. It still itches.

Posted a poll. =)

No comments: