Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blabs.

Was actually going to delete my Friendster account one.
But then I think, why delete?
Later want to stalk people also hard lah.
So ended up no delete and I can continue stalk people. ;)

Just got back from Wywy, dinner with Leng.
It's her birthday today, 12th October 2008.
Jun, Glen, Bern, Leng and Jan was there.
Including me of course.
Did silly things.
Talked silly things.
Laughed our asses off.
Thought of writing what we talked about that made us laughed madly.
But nah, don't know how.
Plus, you need to be there to get the whole package.

Yesterday, 11th Octorber 2008, Leng celebrated her birthday at Sutera Biru.
It was great!
We, our gang, among the 100+ people who came, mostly didn't have the appetite to eat.
Cause we're performing later on.
So yeah.
Before our performance, there's this 18 roses program where 18 guys are supposed to give the birthday girl a rose and dance with her one by one.
We didn't know what to do at first.
So all was nervous.
Especially Leon.
He was shaking. Haha.
I'm the first among the rest of us to be called upon to dance with Leng.
Bip bop bip bop.
But all went well, not so scary after all.
After that was the 18 candles program where 18 ladies light up candles and talks abit to Leng one by one over the mic.
Then after a few slideshows, WHICH I DIDN'T GET TO SEE, from Leng's friends who couldn't attend her party and a song sang by Leng's two sisters, it was our performance.
Bip bop bip bop again.
The video is in Facebook if you wanna check it out.
Don't have one?
Then create one!
Cause that's the only way you can watch the video unless you call someone send to you.
After that, we got more relaxed and we hit the dancefloor and danced.
Slow, fast, FAST.
Party ended around 12.
Happy Birthday Denise.

There are a lot of things I wish for.
How I wish I can drive.
How I wish I can drive BUT not pay the bills.
How I wish I can reverse time.
How I wish I can play time in slow motion.
How I wish I can sleep forever.
How I wish I can excel.
How I wish I can stay away from my PC.
How I wish I can put my heart into studies.
How I wish I can start over.
How I wish I can have a second chance.
How I wish I can stop thinking.
How I wish I can stop wishing and start acting.
I am not Superman.

It's late already.
I got Physics, Maths and GP to complete.
Time is getting more and more constrained.
Brain is getting more and more tired.
Exams are getting more and more near.
Eyelids are getting more and more heavy.
Body is getting more and more slothy.
Soon my eyes will close.
Good night peeps.
Love you lots.

No comments: