Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm gaining weight!

Lalala.. My fingers brought me here.. Wanna blog but dunno what to blog about..

Let's see..

I just got back from Glen's house after dance practice.
Same old same old dance.
Kinda fed up with it cause I already know it like the back of my hand. =P
Alina brought me there and back.
Thanks.

I skipped Physics class extra class today.
"Oops, I did it again," said Sir Bharat.
I didn't mean to skip one.
Who call the class to be at 3-4.
No class from 12-3. So I went home.
Showered and instantly slept.
Then skipped and went to Glen's house. Lol sorry.

The song's stuck in my head currently.
Can't really think straight at the moment.

When was my last post? After holiday issit?
Anyhow, these past 4 days of school is freakin' tiring!
Tomoro, Friday, I got maths extra class again from 8-11.
DAMN!
Wanna sleep long long also cannot man. Sigh.
Oh well, thanks Ms. Tor for giving up your time for us.
I'll do your homework later if I remember. =P

What else I wanted to say ah..

The other day the two hornbills came again.
They must be really missing me. Hahaha.

This morning, heard Izzan (correct spelling?) on the radio.
Almost every morning also hear her voice.
Very funny la her. Can't stop smiling in the car.
Great way to start a day.
Rule #1 : The DJ is always right.
Rule #2 : Refer to rule #1.
Mo nung ah her.

I've been randomly miss calling people for quite awhile already.
Girls, guys, whatever.
Dunno why I miss call though.
Just took my phone and call then cancel.
Fun kah? I asked myself.
-shrugs-

To me, miss calling someone is to, in short, ask that person how he/she is doing.
And that I'm fine.
If that he/she replies my miss call, then I'll know he/she is fine too.
Guess that's what miss calling at random times mean to me.
So you can imagine if someone I miss call, didn't miss call me back.
Worry lah!
Maybe he/she fall down kah, injured kah, DIE KAH?
Who knows right?
Anything could happen these days.

Is this the right way to feel?
Or issit not?

Maybe I feel this way is because of movies I watched.
Anything can happen.
So show people that you care for him/her.
If that him/her doesn't do the same, he/she doesn't have a heart.

Posted a poll.

Did some quiz this afternoon.

The blue ones are those I think are true.
The red ones are the other way round.
The green ones are maybe/maybe not.

What Morgan Wee Kok Yen means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic “Type A” personality.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

You are very charming... dangerously so. You have the potential to break a lot of hearts.
You know what you want, how to get it, and that you will get it.
You have the power to rule the world. Let's hope you're a benevolent dictator!

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.

You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.

Quite a number of blues and greens ey.
Here's the link to see what your name means.
Click.

Here's another short quiz I took.

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.
You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.
Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!

Kinda true for me. Hahaha.
The link for this is here.

This is my day end post.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P.S. // Recently. I've been eating alot. Don't know why. Just need to eat!

No comments: