Sunday, October 5, 2008

Secrets

Feel like months I haven't blog. Hahaha. Just been doing the tags.

Hmm.. Where to start ah?

Last night went to celebrate Glen's 18th birthday. We ate at Thai Bucanneer. Quite alot of us. Then a portion of us went to his house to drink. Yeah right, we drank alright. Lol. The other gangs got drink la. We didn't drink much. I drank like one little tiny glass only. =P Don't have the feel to drink. See they take the bottles out I already feel like vomitting. LOL!

Kinda funny watching the drunk people do things. Walk around knocking things and saying random things. Got something even funnier happened but I'm not supposed to say it here. So yeah. I know you know can already. :D

Went home around 3.30am. Josh (Joanne's bro) brought me home. He's half-drunk. The ride was thrilling! Hahaha. Turn round-about no slow down one. Don't play play.

That's about it. I'll post up the pics either here or Facebook. Most probably will be in Facebook. Here to slow already if upload. =P So if you don't have Facebook and want the pics then tell me.


I just found out recently that Facebook is founded by a Harvard University student named Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook was just his project and hobby. Then slowly facebook started to spread through the dorm rooms. More and more people signing up. In the end, Facebook is no longer a project. Just from a little project, it turned into a world wide social site. Cool huh?


The other day, two hornbills came my house and knocked on the front door. It really is two hornbills knocking on my door. Not just one day. They knocked on the door 3 days in a row! At the same time lagi tim.



What does this mean? Buy 4D? HAHAHA!


The other day, (so many the other day eh, forgot what date already ba, hahaha) went to Edwin's house. I still dunno he open party for what tho. Just go only. Hahaha! We drank there. Well, I drank there. Alot. Until I keep vomit. At the end of the day, me and Leon pengsan already. Still conscious though. Still know what we're doing. Hahaha. I think if I drink one more glass sure cannot already. But yeah. Vomit in Edwin's house. Then go home, straight away go upstairs vomit. Hahaha. Shower then sleep. Lie down half way, vomit again. Further more, the next day got extra class. First thing I reached school is go to the toilet. Vomit. -.- Cannot tahan ba. The effect is still there. Hahaha.


Thats about it lo. No ideas on what to blog already. Other happenings are all boring stuffs.


There's another thing. I share secrets with my close buds. Even if the secrets are about/of other people. So don't go requesting to tell me anything alone. I'll also tell my close buddies. You'll just piss me off if you do that.

No comments: