Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag-g-g-g-g-ed

Another tag after one. -.- Oh well~ Good also since I'm so bored. You guys can also know me better this way. =P

THE SELF
[01] Real name: Morgan Wee Kok Yen! =D
[02] Nickname: Morgan, Momo, Ah Yen, Di Di (as in Dee Dee), Di, Bu Dien (as in Xiao Bu Dien's Bu Dien), Ah Mo, Moko Moko -.-!
[03] Married: Single and available~
[04] Zodiac Sign: Sheep or Goat. Whatever. <--- I just realised I answered this wrongly. I'm Aries. -.-
[05] Gender: Male
[06] Age: 17 (2008)
[07] High school: SMPW
[08] College: SMSA
[09] Height: No update recently. Last measured was 160~.
[10] Weight: 55kg
[11] Do you like yourself: Adang adang la. (Okay okay)
[12] Piercings: None. Wanna get one though. Mom don't let. ):
[13] Righty or lefty: Righty.
[14] Are you a freak: Yes. Game freak.
[15] Hair: Dark brown. Short. At present moment, it's a mess.
[16] Skin: Hitam manis. xP
[17] Allergic: None.
[18] What are you doing now: I just farted. =X
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Erm.. Play game kua..
[20] What will you do 10 years later: 27... Finished studies and should be working already..

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Mommy.
[22] Siblings(included you): 3
[23] Eldest: 2 brothers. Marcus and Max.
[24] Youngest: Me. Morgan. -.-
[25] Love/hate your family: Loveeeee~

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Not yet.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: -
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: I want her to be found by me. -.-
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 3 times.
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Yes. Both gender also got. HAHAHA!
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Yes. Both gender also got. HAHAHA! -copy pasted-
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Yes. Guys always wrong one ma. No meh? =P
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Being me. LOL
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Sure why not. Fight, wrestling, thai boxing, drunk boxing, taekwondo, take gun shoot also have.
[35] You with your other half since: Negative time.
[36] Are you straight/gay: No bi? LOL!
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Erm.. because I love her? I cinta cinta her?
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Final stage.... FIGHT! -.- No other half ba!
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: We woo each other then we go WOOOOOOO~
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Nope.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: FIRST AH?! The first person I met in Kindergarten already my best friend and if not mistaken, it's.......... oh shit.. I forgot. -.-
[42] Your first enemy: The guy who took my candy away in Kindergarten.
[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): Love? Cannot put like only? If not this gonna sound wrong. Don't care ah! Consider it as like the most. Shim Ah Jun. He shares stuffs with me. ;)
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): Wa.. Enemy also got consider hate the most one ah?
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Why no (1 only)? HAHA! The girls that are close to me are all beautiful. The closer she gets then the more beautiful she is.
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Ah deh deh.. -looks into the mirror- Hi, friend. LOL!
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Those use big small big small letters. I see till du lan. Those who acts cute when they aren't. Those who doesn't know the sense of colours.
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Can't describe. If I juling at one, means I hate what he did. So next time, study me. I also have the 'I hate you' look.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Yeah.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nope.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Chill~ I'll play mind games with that friend.
[52] If your friend betray you: Muahahahaha! (6)
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Friend
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Okay ah. Come and get me. If you can ;)
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Whoa. I will be very confused about what to do next.

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: I have the potential but my laziness is uncontrollable. Have to see mood one.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Nope~ Ask Ms. Tor in SMSA. LOL!
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Sir Bharat =)
[59] Always late to school/college: I was blacklisted for coming late to school everyday in SMPW. Now I'm always early.
[60] Your class: Pre-U1/Sc-2
[61] You love your seniors: Some of them.
[62] Seniors who you love the most: Hmm... Minna =D
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Good eh. Most of the better ones left school. Yay.
[64] Excellent result classmate: Dunno. I got 100+ classmates. How to decide?
[65] Laziest classmate: Me. =X

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: My answer will be same for smart and stupid people.
[67] Stupid people: No one can be stupid or smart. Everyone have things that they are excellent at and things that they are not so good at. No one's perfect.
[68] Good looking people: They end up being on magazines, TV, posters and bla bla bla.
[69] Ugly people: They end up where? Doing things to make these magazines, TV, posters and bla bla bla work.
[70] Funny people: Entertain.
[71] Cute people: Entertain (in a way).
[72] Bad people: Do bad things.
[73] Honest people: Stay true.
[74] Acting people: Actors?
[75] You are what kind of people: I'm (66+67+68+69+70+71+72+73+74)/9. ;)

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes.
[77] Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
[78] Shorter or taller: Shorter.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach.
[81] Listener or Talker: Depends lo. Both is fine. I'm a good listener.. So am I suppose to prefer talker?
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic.
[83] Good partner or good parent: You be one and I be one. =)

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: 2x-3x
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Many things to consider la. Want how many then how many meh. So kiang also.
[86] Career: Jit jit jit jit~ DJ Momo! Lame. Hahaha. Something to do with Geo and Physics. =P
[87] Salary: As much as possible. Minimum 5k/month.
[88] Retirement age: When I got enough money. =) Then I'm gonna LIVIN LA VITA!
[89] Properties value: No idea.
[90] Wishes: I can be successful in both academic and career. =D

THE VICTIMS
[91] Jan Wong
[92] Ni Hong
[93] Mi Lee
[94] Mi Eii
[95] De Choo
[96] Ali Jane
[97] Mi Chu
[98] Do Jong
[99] Ry Wong
[100] Mo Wee

I won't tag you guys. Lazy go leave a tag. I'm sure most of you whom I tagged will read my blog. So yeah. Just do this when you read it. =)

No comments: