Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crush-ed.

"Got too caught up with revisions and exams.."
As if....
I didn't revise anything for my exams. That was just bull. Lazy ba.


HEHEHE

But my exams not yet end. Year-End exams are starting soon. In less than a week's time.
Start on the 29th Oct.
Then Physics and Geo AS exams during mid November.
Die lah my Physics. Do past year paper also can get U.


"You need to have the ESSENCE OF PHYSICS oozing out of your fingertips." by Sir Bharat.

I GOT NOTHING BUT EAR WAX STUCK IN MY FINGERTIPS




Was gonna type down that's it for now. HAHAHAHA!
Nothing to blog about ba eyer.

Anyways, I redecorated my room. Still in progress though.
Got two new beds or should I say three.
Added one double bed and one double-decker bed.
Include my original double bed I had, my bedroom now has two double beds and one double-decker.
So my room can sleep like 6 person? Slumber party anyone? Hahaha!
My bro also share room with me bah. But when they not in, me alone sleep. Kinda scary with so many beds empty. Who knows I wake up got people sitting on the bedside looking directly at me. That'll be so fuggin' cool.
Also got two more desks added to my room. =D Now I officially got a workplace. Can do Ms. Tor's mountains of Maths already lo.
I still need posters in my room. Too dull already ba. Hahaha.

Am downloading Heroes Season 3 and Gossip Girl Season 2 now. Can't wait to watch ah! So boring at home ba. Don't wanna study also.
Also got few new games to play with.

HEHEHE


Added a 'Follower' blog thingy at the side. Just testing it out.

I found a certain flash very amusing. Everytime I watch sure make me smile.

Click Here

Did GP presentation yesterday. Then teacher say OUR group have to REDO the whole presentation. Sadly, only our group. Don't know why lah. Unfair one. See me not suang then tell me ma. Make my life hell nia. zzz. Think so fun issit presentation. For teacher of course fun lah. We do the work, she sit there do her own thing. Kill time, we read ourself, she earn money. Great plan. She must be getting to know my Geography teacher. I wonder...

Guess this is it then. =) Not much happening.







JUST THAT I GOT A NEW CRUSH.
HEHEHE.
AM NOT SPEAKING. =X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you download the episodes from?