Thursday, October 30, 2008

heeheehee

Went to Excapade for my 2nd dinner
with cousins and all.

Surprisingly I had an accident.
...
...
...

I got hit by a train
and I think you know what train hit me

YES!
The excapade train hit me.

-.-"

So here's what happened.

We all were sitting on the side tables beside the train track.
The guy inside the 'external' kitchen was cutting up fresh salmons.
So we sakai lah, leaned forward to see how he cut.
Kinda kik watching him cut.
Slice slice slice, pull.
Whole skin come off.

As I was amazed by the guy,
I leaned too close to the train track,
the train came and I didn't notice.
Bang!
Hit my head.
-.-"

Hit my head nevermind,
the train stopped moving!!
I was like
O.O!
Oh no..
Then I gave it a little push forward
more like a poke
and it started moving again.
Pheww....

That was utterly stupid ah!
Some of the people there looking at me and laugh.
Especially my cousin, laughed so loud.
Damn her!
Made everyone look at me.
Si beh pai seh lah.

Nvm nvm..

..
..
..

Had my GP P1 & P2 and Maths P1 exam yesterday.

GP was blissful!
It was easy for me.
I read the question then ideas flowed through me,
so I basically wrote everything down smoothly.
Some of my mates found the paper hard though,
dunno why..
Don't study lah nah.. =P
As if I got study. Lols.
Talk about over-confident.

After GP, I have Maths tuition again.
Went up Seria tuition loh.
Found out only 4 of us was there. Lol.
Anyways, learnt something there also.
After that, went to lunch with Bernard and Jun.
Then mommy come pick us go down to SMSA.
She was quite late.
Maths P1 start at 2
and we were supposed to be in the class at 1.45.
Reached school already 1.55
LOL!

RUSH MAN!
Bip bop bip bop bip bop.
I entered class, teacher not yet there.
-.-"
My heart kept on thumping even when the exam started.
Damn, made me anxious only.
But the paper was okay lah.
Only one question I dunno.
And one question careless mistake. Lols.

..
..
..

Ignore this part onward.
If you still wanna carry on reading,
then help yourself.
This is just a part of my mind.

.... nevermind ....
forget it
i wanna forget about it
and get on with life
like what i used to do
no point complaining here right?
i might as well do some progressive stuffs
=)

No comments: