Sunday, November 16, 2008

Burp

Yes yes I know I know. Spiders, lalats, webs, Spiderman, Superman, Batman. Ya ya. Cleaning up now k?

Just when I thought I finished my exam, I looked at the exams timetable, I still have Physics P1 on 21st Nov. And Ms. Tor is giving sooooo much homework. Want relax pun cannot.

"A-level is not for honeymoon."

Got back my exam papers and I'm so not pleased with it. NONE improved when I thought ALL will improve.

Maths 90%
GP 60%
Physics 42%
Geography -

Geography teacher as usual, slow like hell. Was hoping for high grades but ended up back to square one. !@#$%


I need chocolates!! Very long didn't eat already ba. Control till too stress already. But I have to admit, my face became much clearer since I stopped eating chocolates. So can I still prevent myself from buying em? Who knows..

Really boring k everyday at home. Can't wait to get myself busy. But then if want busy, need to find car. Sigh..... Next year ah then can drive.

I've just been slacking, not doing work and playing games. This website's games are cool. Flash games lover, check it out. Click here.

The toilet is my best friend now cause every 30 minutes I'll enter once. Need to drink plenty of water ba. Got two huge ulcers on my lip. =(

As some of you might know, I'm a really emo person. Not those gothic emo k. The emotional emo. Well, this emo part of me don't know go where already cause it's been some time I haven't feel that way.

Maybe it's cause the songs I've been listening to? My playlist now all is Korean songs. If I listen to emo English songs sure I'll become emo-MoMo. Most probably is because I don't understand a single thing these korean people are singing.

Anyways, I need to get myself busy and starting from tomorrow, I'll be away from the PC for some time. Only gonna be on at night. 3 more weeks people!! 3 songs to cover? 1 week 1 dance. Wow. Crazy. Need to organize transportation!! :D

4 more days... 4 more days... 4 more days... To what? 4 more days left of lessons need to attend! After that, activities in school. Whatever. I'm not gonna go.

No comments: