Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friend or Foe?

Got tired of seeing my blog's first post so red red already.. Hahaha..

Geography wasn't that bad after all. But the teacher still... Sigh..



So what's next?

Have P4 Year End Exam this coming Saturday and I heard Ms. Tham's P4 very teruk one. The marks like gold give little little. Tsk tsk tsk. NVM! I still can do it. =D



Very long I no post pictures already in my blog hor? =P Lazy bah.. Have to post 5 by 5. Alang alang dont upload la. Save time again. Heh..



Recently I got this craze over Korean songs, movies and language.
Don't know why though.
My playlist now all Korean songs and Firefox now all loaded with Korean dramas.
=D
Maybe there's a reason behind it.
Wait, I KNOW there's a reason behind it but don't wanna share it at the moment though some of you may know already.



November... is a month of surprise for me.
Just the start of November, I'm already surprised as hell!
My mom bought me a car! =D
Eventhough I don't have a license yet, I got a new car!!
Lol. Happy lah!
Not so hyped up about driving though.
Kinda fun what, having people drive you around.
No need waste your energy. Just sit in the car look around outside.
=P



And... Lastly, I think that being good to someone doesn't really have benefits for yourself.
It may come in disguises but not as what we wanted to happen.
I've tried being EXTREMELY good to people,
but.. sigh..
Dunno lah. Fed up already being ignored.
Feel like a glass only ma.
Invisible.

Maybe I should give them the same cold treatment eh.
See how they feel.
So if anyone of you received cold-shoulders around me, faham faham la hor.
No need me explain.
I'll just ignore ignore ignore.

Or maybe I should listen to what Ms. Tor said,

"Concentrate on your studies first, you need to grasp this chance since you're holding yellow IC. Don't care about those friends who try to pull you down. Really if you follow them, in the end you all drown one."

Ya ba hor.. True also. Maybe I need to putus the tali between you people so I can swim up to the surface alone and not drown.
...
I know some of you thought in your smart little brains,
"Follow her steps lah, later become like her. Cannot find people marry."
LOL! I know one~
Kidding de lah.. I won't putus tali one. If want putus also not me putus la.
Like Minna say, need to invest on friends!
Buy LV, Gucci, Prada for friends!
Don't karit karit.
Okay ah Minna, I'm waiting for your Gucci.


This'll be the end of my post.
Sekian harap maklum.
=D

No comments: