Thursday, November 20, 2008

Graduation

One school year ended..
Never thought it'll be so fast..
Yes, I always want it to end fast..
So I can be free from school,
From homeworks,
From lectures,
From staying up late for studies,
From disciplines.
From waking up early in the morning,
From those grumpy moments.

But, I realised,
Without school, I'll be missing,
The laughters,
The smiles,
The ''Heysss..'',
The joy of doing work together,
The nervousness of presentions,
The P.S. tables,
The clatters of footsteps,
The ''Good morning teacher''s,
The dozing off during classes,
The sharing of experiences,
The urge to learn new things,
The happiness when something is learnt,
The canteen food,
The disappointment in results,
The joy of improvements,
The praises,
The insults,
The scoldings of teachers.

These all mean a lot to every student, or at least, to me. Maybe some of the above happens elsewhere but where can you find ALL of them grouped together in such a small place? I don't know when will I be leaving school. But I know when the time comes, I'll be in the verge of tears. The feeling of going back to school and meeting the old peers must be very strong.

Even holiday for 2 weeks, I'm already eager to back to school. What more if I leave school forever? I'll be devastated. Maybe you'll even read on the newspaper. A 25 year old male suicides due to the absence of school feelings. That person might be me! Who knows right. Too stress or what..

Here's a song I heard from Alicia's blog.

Vitamin C - Graduation

To all my seniors, whom are leaving school, best of luck to you all. I'll keep in mind of the times we've been together. You know I'll remember you all. No need me name you all la hor. =)

No comments: