Sunday, November 23, 2008

Picture Tag

Picture Tag

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take your picture of yourself right now.
2. Dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with no editing.
4. Post these intructions with your picture.
5. Tag 5 people to do this.

I just came back from Bandar and went to cut my hair.. So it's kinda unfair if I do this tag right now right? Lol.

Anyways, Leng tagged me. So I'll just post up my picture since I haven't post up any recently.

And, instead of 1 picture, I'll post up 3!! HAHAHAHA!

Orang vain here ba..

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

People I tag, Minna, Mich L., Mann, Nigel and Alicia J.

Additional one, Jan. (Leng tagged her ba)

As you can see, Nigel's name is special. Faham-faham la.

Before I end my post, I wanna thank my cousin, Louis, for cutting my hair. Very long time man. Took away so much of his time and the price I paid is like half-price only. I feel so bad. Cause normally is my aunt help me cut one and always is half-price. But aunt's busy, so let Louis cut lo. And, he's an excellent hair-cutter. (Y)

Guys, I recon you let him cut. =D

Oh yeah, he's working in Agogo Too Saloon in Batu Bersurat, BSB. It's easy to know which one is him actually. The most yeng tao one. HAHAHA! He's the only guy working there.



P.S. // No special price for you guys. Wawawa~

No comments: