Monday, August 18, 2008

Lived half a day

It's 11:40pm now and I feel like blogging all of a sudden. I don't know what to blog also but feel like blogging. Alright, maybe I know what to blog but I don't know how to put it in words. Even if I know how, it'll take this whole post to express how I feel. I just.... wanna say something. Lol

Nothing much is happening with my me. Just finished reading people's blog and viewing pictures. They made me feel... lalalalala~ Malas~ Don't want to say anymore.

After school, Jun and me went up to Seria, as usual, for our tuition, then halfway there, Jun received a message from his bro, "Ko, tell morgan no tuition today."
=.=" <--- The exact expression when I told Max, who's driving us up to Seria, that tuition is cancelled.

Just now, at about 6 something.. Not just now la since it's already 12am. I was waiting for the 7pm movie, then fell asleep while waiting. Woke up at 8.30pm, checked on my laptop, sulked abit cause ... , went back to sleep till just now 11.20pm and then disturbed Michelle L with the usual ghost stuffs (feeling quite happy about it). Anyways, this is what I made in school today during lunch while waiting for my boss, Jun, to finish eating his lunch with his huge ulcer on his lips.

Me and Jeremy S found it amusing watching Jun eat with his ulcer. He looked like he's high or something. LOL. Then on the way back to PS area, we went to toilet. Do you guys know that there're fishes in the drain just outside the male's toilet? It's pretty big. Jun and Jeremy started spitting in the drain. (Yeah, tell me about it) Surprisingly, the fishes DRANK thier spit! Dear God! They kept on spitting into the drain to 'feed' the fish'. -_- Then something happened when we went to the PS area again. As I was eating my bread, which I brought to school,

Jun: Why not we feed bread to the fish?
Mo: Ha?
The rest of the people present there couldn't care less.
Jun: Don't eat so much. *takes a chunk of my bread* Lai lets feed the fish.
All of us went down to watch the 'fascinating' fish feeder.

Here are the notes that I copied during Geo lessons. Look how interesting they are.

Drew this during someone's presentation. Lol! AND, she was just standing in front of me. I think she saw what I drew. =X

Note the REFER TO SHERMAN at the end of the paper. I got too fed up copying.

This is what happens when teacher's lectures got too boring. (Side of paper)

Intense writing. (Ihavebadhandwriting)


Look how neat these are! Squeezed two lines in one.

Leng, if you read this, THIS is what you're missing out in Geo class. Have fun lo~

P.S. // I miss you. THE IMAGE VERY SLOW UPLOAD LOR OKAY!! Oh yeah, don't complain my blog if its too black and white. Because from recent posts, I found that my coloring sucks. =)

No comments: