Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures of 02.08.2008

Okay, I got hold of the pictures yesterday but when I wanted to post them up, the freaking telbru is so slow that I gave up. Mind you, its 30 mins per 5 photos. So yeah, I'm kinda tired of waiting for it. Thus, continued today. These pics aren't in order, meaning not chronically organised. They're arranged by who's camera I got from.

The monkeys.

Birthday boy.

With his girl.

Making wish while his girl looked on.

The guys.

The girls


Chug chug chug chug!

I'm not drunk.

Tiong drink drink!

Cannot liao ah!

Hung singing. =D

My turn cannot liao ah!

Minna and the boy.

Hung: I feel good!

The guys again.

Ming Yang making use of the controller.



It's dark then btw. So yeah.

Apalar ada spoiler.




Stewie singing.


Ming Yang shi ji feel yi sia lo.



The guys again.

The girls again.


I'm the only one there. The others are camouflauged.



The couple.

Caught in scandal! On the same bed!


Hung Yi papa.


Hui Yi cannot liao ah!
Tiong's turn.

My god!!! Gali dao..

No comments: